Thursday, September 11, 2014

Kek Hangit! My Cooking Mistakes

Blaming others is often a covers for ones own bad behavior.
Hey talking about me myself kan?.

Burning the cake especially. It happen to me at some point. 
As kakak-kakak and abang-abangan look right now. Pufhhh! was totally a mess disaster hahahah.
Not a chocolate cake, not a black color cake. But more on Hangus cake. Hey itu cheese cake  ya.


It happened when I incidentally fall asleep while waiting for the cake. 
I remember that it was 2.30 am after I put the cake inside the oven. Then tunggu punya tunggu until I hilang ahahah (sleep lah)....when I woke up...hey it's 5 in the morning...kannnnnnnn

So it almost what? 3 hrs in the oven. Bagus sangat Net!!! Such a good baker.

Nothing can do to help the cake. What to do when it burnt. Adehhh la. Cheese cake pula tu. I did try to remove the edges by carefully cut them off with a knife but it just make my cake look smaller and afraid the taste tak sedap.


But I try to do what I can...alter....ubah sana sini sikit but still the hangusness terserlah. The unpleasant smell memang no no la. For people to eat, cannot lah.

....what to do...my own mistake.....

So...anyone face trouble like me??? eeheheh

No comments:

© Copyright Reserved to Designer Cakes And Cupcakes By Notti Netti l Designed by DayangDeno